Wednesday, November 9, 2011

JustRite's New Release!

Today is Part II of JustRite's new release! The set I am sharing with you is called Winter Words. This is a perfect set for creating something on its own, or incorporating into other paper projects. I love anything that is so versatile!

I know Valentines Day is a looooooong way off, but I just couldn't help myself with this card! I created a shaped card using my Cricut Expression, the Gypsy to weld the image together and the I Love You a Latte Cartridge. I used liquid applique and glitter for the foam. I bought a zillion paper straws off of Etsy and have been having fun incorporating them into my projects.......like I did here! : )

The heart is part of the Winter Words set and was stamped in a pale pink, glossy accents applied, and glitter sprinkled over the top. The sentiment was stamped in Pure Poppy by Papertrey Ink and the banners were hand cut.

I added a bit of tulle, a doily, and a pearl to finish my cup of coffee up!


Be sure to visit these other talented designer's blogs! They have some beautiful winter inspired projects for you!


Michele Kovack <------ Me! : )








12 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous, Michele!

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW!!! This is just STUNNING!!! I love how you added the doily - and of course, the glitter!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kathy Jones said...

This is so totally fun and fab Michele and the added doily and sparkle are perfect accents!!!

Victoria said...

Adorable! This looks sweet enough to drink!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Fab card, loving all the details!

Cricut Couple said...

So Beautiful! I am gonna have to try that technique with the glitter and liquid applique. I love that stuff, but don't know how to use it very well. This is SO cute!!!

Shawnee said...

This is so beautiful! I love the color and it is so adorable.

miislucky said...

I love this coffee drink! Love the glitter and the the banners are a perfect touch! Mimi

Darla said...

Love it!! Fantastic job!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so clever and beautiful, Michele!! I love all of the sparkle and your fabulous tulle ribbon!!

Ohhh Snap said...

Stunning card! Now I'm pining even more for that cart lol.

Carol W. said...

I love LOVE your card! So beautiful and creative! TFS