Monday, March 4, 2013

JustRite's New Release Day 2! Grateful Heart!

Good morning!  Be sure to check out both of my posts today!  (I know, it's CRAZY that I have TWO posts on the same day! I am livin' on the WILD side today! LOL!) 
I used JustRite's beautiful new set called, Grateful Heart.  It is such a fun set to color! 
I colored the flowers with Copics and used Spellbinder's Vintage Label's Two die to cut the image out.  I created a pocket for my sentiment.  Of course I forgot to take a picture with the tag pulled out, but hopefully you get the idea! ;)
Just pull the tag out and there is the hidden sentiment! I added a bit of ribbon and a few pearls to dress it up. 

Be sure to pay the Design Team a visit! :) 









2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful and sweet! Love how you colored the flowers - so vibrant :)