Thursday, June 22, 2017

My Other Passion!

Before you thrown something at your computer because of my lack of crafty posts today....hear me out.  ;) One year ago I started a skin care regimen with a wonderful company called Rodan + Fields.  I was so hooked that I became a consultant.  
I suffered from adult acne, redness, and of course the dreaded middle aged wrinkles! 
I had spent hundreds...heck probably thousands on skin care products over the years with no results.  This is the first skin care company I truly believe in and am passionate about. The just surpassed Clinique, Lancome, and Estee Lauder to become the number 1 Skin care line!  And for good reason!
They also offer a 60 day money back guarantee on all of their products! 

Here are my results after 11 months.  No make up in either picture! YIKES! 
I shared this once before.  The picture on the left is me at 35 and the one on the right is me at 45.  Acne gone! Redness gone! Wrinkles softer, skin tone 100% better!! (These are my school pictures BTW!)


No automatic alt text available.
They also have a new product that came out in December called, Lash Boost.  It is friggin' AMAZING!  I am a natural blonde with thin, wimpy lashes.  Not anymore!! I've been asked many times, if my lashes were fake.  
And what's great?  Is they are your very own lashes!
Rodan + Fields is now offering Lash Boost with their skin care regimen at 20% off their retail price!  It's almost like getting Lash Boost for free! 
Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
And this picture seriously cracks me up!  Look at how Lash Boost worked on him!  (One eye only!) LOL!
Image may contain: 1 person, text
If you would be interested in learning more about the products please e-mail me at 
chelemom71@yahoo.com

OR leave a comment with your email and I will contact you!
Thank you for allowing me to share these products that mean so much to me!