Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Birthday Girl! No Line Coloring!

Good morning friends!
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with this card.
I picked up this cute stamp by Prima and decided to use the no line coloring technique on it.  I really like how it turned out! I stamped the image in a pale grey ink and then colored it using Copic Markers.  
I adhered the image to a pink tag and blue background with Crafty Foam Tape to give it dimension.
Because this cute tag needed a little something more, I dressed it up a bit by tying a ribbon through the top opening. Then I secured the flower and sprigs with Dodz Adhesive Dots Medium.  To embellish her dress and hair, I added a couple of teeny flowers using Adhesive Dots Micro. Finally, add the embellished tag on top of a layered tall card base.


 

Thank you so much for popping in today!  

No comments: